The Museum strictly follows the recommendations of the Directorate-General for Health for Pandemic Control and has a COVID-19 Contingency Plan to deal with the sighting of an employee or visitor with symptoms/infected.
We remind you that compliance with the rules guarantees the health of all.
Please note the rules in force at this time:
- The maximum number of visitors should not exceed 20 people inside the Museum
- The input cadence is defined by the Museum team
- Social distance should be maintain (minimum of 2 meters between people)
- It is mandatory to wear a mask
- Hand hygiene at the entrance to the Museum is mandatory